Meanwhile

• Well, even though I am an optimist, I really have no expectation that I will get a well thought out answer.

It is just wishful thinking on my part that he will take some time and think about the bullshit knee-jerk things he says and come to a realization that his anger is not helping things.

But I remain irrepressibly optimistic and will continue to challenge him from time to time.

• Now wait a god damn minute here pal, you've said it over and over, body count is all that matters. You have never allowed the reasons for the body counts without regard to the validity of said reasons, so, you don't get to start now.

Quote me, liar.

• Yup... He never said that.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Said what about body count?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this