Meanwhile

• Cheeto is just reminding the snake-handling Israel-suckers that he's got their back. Same thing with the war-crime pardons. He's reminding the chicken-hawks that he's their guy.

This tells me that Tinyhands thinks he's gonna need their support soon.

Now why would that be?? :turd

• why are all the dems acting suddenly like they found jesus? same old same old. Difference is that it really comes off as fake when the dems say they are 'praying' for something.. that must gag even you.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Not sure what you're referring to Lazhole. Care to recite the details you've been spoon-fed?

• spaz and 2 of his buddies

three-wise-monkeys.jpg

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• I've tried to imagine what TDS must feel like. The closest I can come is my feelings towards Obama. I simply put him out of my mind and avoided ever watching him on TV and tried not to pay much attention to his social re-engineering of America. I'm just not cut out to be whiny sky screamer.

• Uh... when Pelosi said she was praying for Trump?

lazs

Not sure why you think I'd give a shit about that? Most of you boomersaurs hallucinate about one form or another of the Invisible Magic Skydaddy.

It's kinda funny though that earlier incarnations of progressivism in the U.S. were decidedly jesusy movements. Though that's not the perception these days. I suspect that the Christian Left as a political movement died with the Carter Administration.

You can still see those roots though in the pious-left's tendancy toward moral crusades. But in deliberately shedding some of their tribal nature (nationalism, xenophobia, etc.), they've also lost a lot of the cohesion and lock-step uniformity of though that's so effective for you cultists.

Your lack of curiosity is a strength... in the short term at least.

• Now if a Repub. said that about the Duchess of Dementia, you would be autistically screeching.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Now if a Repub. said that about the Duchess of Dementia, you would be autistically screeching.

Quote me, liar.

• A bone-spurred draft-dodger who shits on American POW's and pardons convicted war criminals, has had two generals resign in disgust and one more indicted.

Not a classic chicken-hawk since he's done a good job of not starting new wars... but somehow it still fits.

• So as we know, you like the message just not the messenger.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I'm giving credit where it's due. For all of Trump's faults, I don't think he has killed humans in 6+ figure numbers. I can't say that for many other American Presidents.

Off the top of my head, I'd say he's killed more Americans than a shit-ton of presidents. But fewer humans overall. So you fascists who hate *most* Americans should be good with that.

• Gubmint housing in your future

Give him a room with a view.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• A view of the smokestacks.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Whereas Obummer saved quite a few American lives... but killed a shit-ton of moose limbs. Be careful what you wish for teabillies.