Women get dismissed and are not as respected

• Like I said.. LAX is gina country. flying to Sac tho I will pick you up. I also have a washer and dryer so no worries on laundry.

lazs

Can I rent a Jag there? Or is that a Gina-country exclusive...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• You coming to LA? That's where I'm at. I'm about 10 miles from LAX

Yeah.. will be doing the stop over thing on the way in and out... In is a short stop..only 3 hours I think.... going home is a bit longer.... but I need to have a look at what is booked... I just gave the dates I wanted and they said... there you go done....Pretty easy for a kiwi to trot around the US ... I don't even need a visa... just fill out an online form and have 90 days to roam at a time... and lasts for two years.... Canada is the same...

• Man... do you guys actually meet the strangers from the internets....

Sounds like Laz might be safe to visit then...

How far do you guys stay from LAX

C'mon out bud- you might have to couch surf but I got a great couch and if it's harvest season we'll do a pot tour and I'll show you 25 foot pot plants. Hell, if you hang out with me and Lazs you might even score a woman- we attract them like magnets, but we're spoken for. You'd love California...

• Spkmes, if that fella offers you some thing saying ‘try this’ do NOT under any circumstances take a puff.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'd reckon most of the non-family people I know and interact with at this point in my life, are the ones I've come to know from AW/AH, have met quite a few, hope to meet quite a few more

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• ^thats a rhetorical question, I already know what they must look like

Actually you'd be really surprised.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.