Women get dismissed and are not as respected

• I said I need to ask you this because it's not just a stupid question.

You should lead with that every time...

Maybe you were creepier as a guy and that's why people didn't dare brush you off in fear you would kill their pets or something... Just a thought.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Molly... pretty sure he meant that I am not shy and retiring so far as saying whatever. in fairness tho.. no one in the group was.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• And no one had to run away crying! that is always a plus right? I did pander tho... knowing women as I do... I sanitized the downstairs bathroom for Steph before they got here....

lazs

• Man... do you guys actually meet the strangers from the internets....

Sounds like Laz might be safe to visit then...

How far do you guys stay from LAX

• Spk... we have a tradition from AH of meeting people... several I have met have become real honest to goodness friends. For LAX I would say that Gina is the person you would meet.

So far as lazs being safe to meet.... we need to define.............'safe'

lazs

• I just wanted to shoot some guns....

I am headed to Canada for a break in February ... but a friend works for American airlines and we have a stop overs in LA on the way up it is a quick stay but the way back I think is longer.... to be honest I haven't really seen how long it is... but there was talk of getting on another plane to San Fran long

• I'm not sure if the Cowboi is safe to visit or if he's just trying to lure me into pistol range... He has an advantage there I think.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• You guys both of you...............I am extremely safe if you want to shoot. I have entertained AH guys from commie countries and semi commie countries like england. A good time will be had by all.

the best place to meet is to fly into Sacramento where I will come to pick you up.. Frisco? no fucking way but I will pay for a 'shuttle' or 'uber' or whatever.

Sac is easy and stress free and scenic .. frisco? a shithole.

Neither of you and especially curly.. is allowed to touch the radio..which admittedly.. I don't know how to work other than CD or USB old time radio shows.

lazs

• I don't particularly want to go to Frisco... I think it is just a destination people think tourists want to go.......we can jump on any American airlines plane and go wherever from LAX .... friend is a travel agent for them... so we are traveling travel agent style...

I guess the first thing I would need to look at is just how long the stop over actually is...haven't really had a good look at that side of things

Would have to make sure I have a change of clothes if I did happen to fire some rounds off.... think security might be a bit rough if I smelt like a firing range.... hahaha

• I don't particularly want to go to Frisco... I think it is just a destination people think tourists want to go.......we can jump on any American airlines plane and go wherever from LAX .... friend is a travel agent for them... so we are traveling travel agent style...

I guess the first thing I would need to look at is just how long the stop over actually is...haven't really had a good look at that side of things

Would have to make sure I have a change of clothes if I did happen to fire some rounds off.... think security might be a bit rough if I smelt like a firing range.... hahaha

You coming to LA? That's where I'm at. I'm about 10 miles from LAX

• I'm not sure if the Cowboi is safe to visit or if he's just trying to lure me into pistol range... He has an advantage there I think.

He made it pretty clear what he wants from you mate.... but doubt he has the advantage, after all, you know how a radio works *cough* :popcorn

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• Like I said.. LAX is gina country. flying to Sac tho I will pick you up. I also have a washer and dryer so no worries on laundry.

lazs

• Like I said.. LAX is gina country. flying to Sac tho I will pick you up. I also have a washer and dryer so no worries on laundry.

lazs

LOL! expecting smelly guests? WTH?! *muttley laugh*

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof