Women get dismissed and are not as respected

• for sure.

At work we have weekly team meetings over the phone. Every single time I ask a question the manager stops me or says Gina!.... as if I'm being intrusive. Any of the guys chime right in whatever the hell they want with the stupidest questions and it's fine.

Today I stood my ground and I said I need to ask you this because it's not just a stupid question. The problem I was encountering was that on our new system which, is only on our cell phones, the service level agreements gave a different time requirement for it getting done than our old system which we still use. that's pretty fucking crucial because if you miss an SLA even one minute it can cost the company thousands of dollars per incident in penalties

I have 8 cases today all due by 7pm in the old system and due by 1pm in the new system, which we are supposed to go by.

today there was an upper level manager on when I asked a question and he said hold on a second who asked that question..... Gina? That's a good question because that's a known problem and then he checked into it and told everyone what they need to do.

I don't ask a stupid questions. Also, when I have a problem everyone tells me to do basic shit that I already did before I ask. The guys are all mostly dip shits but get treated with reverence. It's bullshit.

• You just need to calm RIGHT down

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• Well I have an all woman crew. I barely get a word in edgewise.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• lol,

Sometimes, and other times it's like being in the middle of a henhouse.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I have actually never worked closely with women. When I did have meetings where they were at they were generally engineers or HR types or lawyers so they were pretty professional. I mean... other than treating me like a piece of meat.... I got tired of saying "hey...my eyes are up here!"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It's been the best thing for me though. The good far outweighs the bad. Overall, I get treated really well by both men and women... but especially men.

Women are great though. Most of them seem to look out for and bond easily with each other. Or me at least. I get very little cattiness sent my way, but sometimes I do. That's mostly younger women. I sometimes dish it out too. lol.

• Yeah yeah Gina.... (waves hand dismissively) Estrogen kills brain cells.