Nogame.. thanks...

• No.. I did not get the flash FLASH (for spittingbull) light.. but.. I did order the Sonin 5s Not only are they gonna send it but my pla will be $50 a month cheaper. My plan was OLD.. So the phone included I will pay $50 less a month... So it will be sent to my house

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• $50 less? What does that get you, 30 mins call time and 5 text messages?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You guys have committment issues.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I'll never buy a locked phone... I like the option to change operators and plans on the fly. Like pop in a local SIM when I'm outside Europe or whatever.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• I pay cash and keep my phones until they just quit working.

Not very stylish but I’m not into the latest trends.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Says it has a Google/android operating system.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Yeah... Google/Android is linux based.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Yeah... Google/Android is linux based.

Nogame is gonna be very disappointed.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• They're ALL linux based, smartguy.

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=5646

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

The decision was made to use Linux as the basis for the Android OS, and that also meant that Android itself could be offered to third-party mobile phone manufacturers for free. Google and the Android team felt the company could make money offering other services that used the OS, including apps.

https://www.androidauthority.c…y-android-os-name-789433/

• Gotcha, however, there are no account logins, no play store access, you cannot install an app in any way, there is no chrome browser, no automatic turn-on of data or location services.... There is a myriad of differences - plus, the OS is not given a droid OS number or nickname unlike the android devices, it only refers to the kernel build and opposed to the robot on startup, shutdown or during firmware/software upgrades, you have Tux the Linux penguin.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Gotcha, however, there are no account logins, no play store access, you cannot install an app in any way, there is no chrome browser, no automatic turn-on of data or location services.... There is a myriad of differences - plus, the OS is not given a droid OS number or nickname unlike the android devices, it only refers to the kernel build and opposed to the robot on startup, shutdown or during firmware/software upgrades, you have Tux the Linux penguin.

See post #17

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19