This pretty much sums up the hearings....

• https://johnsolomonreports.com…dont-want-america-to-see/

John lays it all out here. Nothing to see though right libs?

I sent this link to my poor old CNN loving mother & she said & I quote: "I don't read stuff like this because I don't know if it's a Russian plant. They're creating stuff on both sides"

Crom strike me down

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• They've got people trained real well to be scared of certain urls.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• They've got people trained real well to be scared of certain urls.

she doesnt even know what a url is. Theyve trained people to bury their heads in the sand. It was funny when it was toad & milo being duped but this is my poor old mother we're talking about here

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• But...but...the republicans! The Koch brothers! You’re all racists!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…-ukraine-corruption-case/

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• #notatrustworthynewssource

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Sez you. I'll take that over CNN and the Lamestream 3 anyday.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Most people with more than 1/2 a brain would.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'vea pile of liberal friends, will NOT trust any center/right news source. And they still can't understand how Trump got elected

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• My mom finally left the dimocrap party...after I explained that the party had already left her...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Which is proof that RUSSIANS.

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• The economy is the number one issue for Republicans (50%) and Independents (35%), while for Democrats, healthcare ranked highest at 25%. Overall, the economy continues to be the most important issue for one in three voters (34%) in deciding who they will vote for President. Healthcare is the second most important overall at 18%, followed by immigration and social issues at 10% each. The environment and impeachment were next at 7% apiece, with foreign policy being the least important issue for voters at 3%.

• Example:

https://www.washingtonexaminer…to-pay-for-infrastructure

Rand Paul wrote:

Today I spoke on the floor about my Penny Plan. It would have focused on fixing our infrastructure, cut spending, and balanced the budget in 5 years. The vote results to kill my amendment are a sad example of Washington's spending addiction.

His colleagues voted it down. This is disappointing, because Paul’s plan offered a simple, responsible way to reallocate federal resources from endless bureaucratic waste to much-needed repairs without increasing taxes or taking on additional federal debt, which we certainly cannot afford to do, at $23 trillion and counting.

According to Paul’s office, “The amendment would reduce the CR by one percent and move that one percent into infrastructure — a one-time injection of about $1 billion. For the length of the current CR, this new infrastructure funding would pay for: 112 miles of new urban four-lane highway, or 618 miles of resurfaced four-lane highway.” And if this 1% budget reallocation were applied across the entire year — rather than just the short-term duration of the CR — as Paul has also proposed, then it would achieve large-scale results.

As the senator wrote in a Paducah Sun op-ed explaining and making the case for a bill similar to the infrastructure CR amendment but longer term, “My bill would provide $12.3 billion for 2020 for new infrastructure spending, and it doesn't touch Medicare, Medicaid, or Social Security. Based on some estimates, this new funding alone could pay for between 2,500 and 6,200 miles of new four-lane highways, 2,200 miles of six-lane interstates, or resurface nearly 20,000 miles of existing four-lane roads.”

Of course, this would require "the Swamp" to part with some of its beloved government spending, which includes the pork that goes to various home-district companies and crony interest donors. It's a sad reality of American politics that most of our legislators, from both parties, are too addicted to spending taxpayer money to make even the smallest cut or reallocation, even under the circumstance most favorable for such a reduction.

It seems that everyone in Washington agrees we need to repair our infrastructure, from Trump to Nancy Pelosi to McConnell. So, it’s a damned shame that Paul is the only one trying to do anything about it.

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full