This pretty much sums up the hearings....

• If the Dems by some fucking miracle managed to remove Trump... well that's great. But that's not the goal of this operation.

They're making Tinyhands into a fucking criminal spectacle who can't get shit done except sign papers. Not to minimize his rubber-stamp... it's changing history as I vape. But there will be *no* legislation of any significance. Every single fucking rubber stamped document will be fight a battle of attrition in the courts.

Maybe your media-obsessed man-child will be goaded into doing something stupid. And even if he isn't, people are going to be so sick of his criminal bullshit that he'll join Carter and GHWB in their little electoral-regret club.

But yeah, it'll be interesting :thumbsup

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• you guys are tearing youre country apart over politicians. none of them give a fuck about you. the only good man america had was john mcain. he had been through the mill . trump that draft dodging prima dona denigrated him.

youre decision. but if you go trump in 2020 that will be the end of the united states as the mighty country. it will just be another bully to get rid of.

• We've been waning in relative power for a long time. Longer than I've been alive. It's not really a multi-polar world yet, but we're headed in that direction. That trend won't change without some major geo-political changes.

If we have a monopoly- more or less- on weaponized Earth orbit, that could totally reverse the trend. Cause, you know, that's a major geopolitical change.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• Rooting for the pilot flying the plane to fail is just about the most fucked in thing Ive ever heard of.

Progressivism/modern liberalism is a mental disorder and represents a clear and present danger to our republic.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• We've been waning in relative power for a long time. Longer than I've been alive. It's not really a multi-polar world yet, but we're headed in that direction. That trend won't change without some major geo-political changes.

If we have a monopoly- more or less- on weaponized Earth orbit, that could totally reverse the trend. Cause, you know, that's a major geopolitical change.

that's pretty far out. you have got to defend yourself but i have always belived the united states has a morale strength . i know of it's tortued past, i lived through some of it. i'm critical of your muppet poloticians but i am always a friend.

• Rooting for the pilot flying the plane to fail is just about the most fucked in thing Ive ever heard of.

Progressivism/modern liberalism is a mental disorder and represents a clear and present danger to our republic.

It's the Cloward-Piven strategy all over again. Destroying the system by overburdening it, thus creating an environment were a revolution can be started.

On a related note:

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• that's pretty far out. you have got to defend yourself but i have always belived the united states has a morale strength . i know of it's tortued past, i lived through some of it. i'm critical of your muppet poloticians but i am always a friend.

Damn right you are.

You'll *all* be friends when you come to know that a Rod From God may smite you should you displease us.

source.gif

• Shit just hit the fuckin fan.

They have Trump telling the Ukranian dude that he, "would have more flexibility after the 2020 election "

Down

Your

Chetto

Stained

Throats.

• Yer so full of shit you reek.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• https://johnsolomonreports.com…dont-want-america-to-see/

John lays it all out here. Nothing to see though right libs?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018