Anyone Watching the Kangaroo Court?

• I'm pretty sure this whole thing has a pre-determined desired outcome...

:buffalo

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• They are trying to change the narrative. The original 'quid pro quo' thing was wearing really really thin. They are pretty much into 'he was mean to his employees who didn't get with the program' now.

The main thing to take away is that Rudy was investigating 2016 at the same time Trump was trying to get our people off their asses.

No matter how they play this.... if every person who voted to do it is a dem.... if every witness is a dem who hates Trump. well.. it is not gonna play well. The witnesses not allowed is the most telling thing.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They have enough votes so it will most likely happen with only a few dems not voting for it. They are pretty much all in with a pair of threes at this point.

What is funny to me is that three of the dems are also running for POTUS... they will have to leave the campaign trail at the worst possible time (for them) to attend the end of the hearings.

lazs

• If trump wins again What will the Democrats do next?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Both sides are getting their digs in... mostly tho the narrative is... "what did Trump tell you to do that was impeachable?' coming from the repubs and 'just how mean was Trump to you and what did you THINK he was doing?' from the dems.

lazs

• Ok.. the dems brought out their best witnesses.. they coached these guys for a day. Taylor and Kent.. these guys are buffoons.. they look even worse than cohen! LOL.. they are saying they heard from a guy who heard from a guy who heard from a guy... but that they themselves never seen anything.

Lawyers and repubs in congress are ripping these befuddled old idiots a new one.

lazs

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• This is govt for you. Nobody stands up & says "Biden is not Trumps political rival. Was he 'digging up dirt' for Warrens benefit? Because it was certainly not for his 'political benefit'"

#humansarestupid

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff