Nikki Haley claims..

• spittingbull. For someone who almost cried when his family was brought up.... you sure don't mind bringing up others families... And... I am starting to get what you meant by challenging me to a 'motorcycle race' since you have not actually rode one in dozens of years it must be some kind of canadian code for something more... sinister... and... gay.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Basically. Bolton has a good knack for pushing the UN's buttons, and telling them like it is, but he was always looking for the next Korea / Vietnam / Afghanistan / Iraq / Afghanistan to start.

another leftist falsehood

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Almost?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• spittingbull. For someone who almost cried when his family was brought up.... you sure don't mind bringing up others families... And... I am starting to get what you meant by challenging me to a 'motorcycle race' since you have not actually rode one in dozens of years it must be some kind of canadian code for something more... sinister... and... gay.

lazs

Ya sure spaz,I didnt cry at all just pointed out that razer is an asshole who spoke ill of my dying Mom. As for the rest You still have no clue You only know what I've told you,you on the other hand brag about every little thing like how well your tractor handles. Have you ever even been on a track before?

How's that house coming along? Or hows that truck you're not building coming along,need I go on?

Go back to the booze,at least you have an excuse for beeing an asshole when you're drunk,like everyday.

Wanna arm wrestle tough guy??

• My dads dying of ALS & people on forums ( not this one) have spoken ill of him. One dude even said, "...put Darths dad out of his misery"

But I dont hold it against them, you cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• My dads dying of ALS & people on forums ( not this one) have spoken ill of him. One dude even said, "...put Darths dad out of his misery"

But I dont hold it against them, you cant make an omelette without breaking some eggs

Only an asshole would do such a thing,you can say whatever you want about me but as I said only an asshole!

A simple geeze sorry I didnt know would have sufficed but then double down and well if the shit stinks it's coming from an asshole,there's plenty here.

• Darth is not wrong.. you cant get upset about what people on the internet say.

Ok.. try your hardest.. everything is going fine.. my gay brothers are dead.. I get to mess with my truck almost every day. Tractor? I don't even own a tractor.. I have.. but not now. No idea what your gay ass pot head fake indian ass is talking about .

House? just helped my son buy a house.. how is that even important?

Now.. You are a pothead.. no big deal but you blame your addiction on fake problems that like pain.. no problem.. but tell it to your over age russian bride you bought.

Ok.. arm wrestle? Ok.. lets do it.. I have never turned down a challenge. Especially from crybabies (boo hoo I need pot to get through the day) like yourself

Sometimes potheads are .. well? fake indians.. what indian language do you speak?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Only an asshole would do such a thing,you can say whatever you want about me but as I said only an asshole!

A simple geeze sorry I didnt know would have sufficed but then double down and well if the shit stinks it's coming from an asshole,there's plenty here.

As my old man once told me: "Youre upset about what someone said to you? Well werent you shooting your mouth off too? Guess what, you live by the sword, you die by the sword"

and boy do I live by the sword

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• pot is not an addiction, goofy

• RBG has got to be on the home stretch. Is it wrong to be eager to see her cross the finish line?

Its not if you just want her to be happy in heaven

• I wish for her suffering to be over.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Ya'll elected a stupid piece of shit. Good Americans have done and will continue to do what they can to limit the damage.

Not sure why I'd care if that doesn't suit you cultists.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."