Nikki Haley claims..

• That senior officials in the Trump administration were plotting a coup. she has no love for the president as she was fired as ambassador but.. she claims he was fair and she could go to him and speak her mind. they had a falling out over policy but she respect him... she said that the architects of the coup like Sessions and Kelly were working behind the scenes to remove Trump "for Americans own good" even tho no one elected them and they had every chance to speak to the duly elected POTUS and voice their views and resign if they could not convince him.. instead? they acted like sneaky little bitches. They should be branded as traitors to the American people as she says in her book..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• i hate that bitch

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Look.. she did not like Trump but she knows how the constitution and elections work. She is disgusted by the cabinet and how America is being divided by unelected officials.

lazs

• she has no fucking clue how the Constitution works. She is a fucking dothead cunt. it figures that she has been up romneys ass since 2015 and ended up on the chump admin... hope she rots in hell

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• What she is saying tho is what she heard.. she was recruited by APPOINTED not elected officials to stage a coup.. that is serious stuff.. we do not elect these fuckwads.. what she is saying is that....................

IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR BOSS TELL HIM WHY AND IF YOU CANT GET ALONG AFTER THAT THEN QUIT. No one elected these fuckwads to determine what is best for the country.

lazs

• If anyone other than Trump would have been elected we'd be fighting more wars rather than less.

That alone was worth the vote.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Look.. she did not like Trump but she knows how the constitution and elections work. She is disgusted by the cabinet and how America is being divided by unelected officials.

lazs

She's also gonna run for Pres one day. So I'd say she's covering bases & talking points.

• Its true, you probably missed me saying it because you were too busy typing out another tome of a post

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Believe I read all your posts unless it is a music one or some gay shit like that. I mean.... they are not difficult or complex to read generally...

I really like the conspiracy ones. very entertaining.

lazs