• The Russian mongrel or maybe Elfie mentioned NK.

In a second of inspiration VWE coined the term to describe that faggot skuzzy and that imbecile HT and their board.

Like North Korea that game and their board is barren.

Idiots

• I popped in there a couple months ago just to see what's going on. Yeah, it's a fucking wasteland.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• If you mean Aces High BBS - i got banned there for posting comments about 8.8.8 war.

Yeah. Re-read 1984. It's about YOU guys. Not about Soviets.

AGW - as a Political Officer for WB Free Host Russia - guess yourself. I followed "no see- no tell" policy, but them, assholes like HotSeat (I had to translate his French-Canadian Inglish to the rest of the board, plus he didn't understand a concept of kynethic energy and ballistics) provoked me and threatened sending their fellow-gangsters to our main developer, to Izhevsk LOL. They could be lucky to get bodies discovered after snow melts.

• The game and ones before it were way ahead of their time.... there was nothing out there like them. People would blow $400 a month on those games back when that was a fourth of peoples incomes.

Problems were several. First... the learning curve was extremely steep. There was no other games that used the same controls ..skills... etc.

Along came Xbox type games.... play on your bigscreen. the controllers were the same for every hundreds of Xbox type games out there. many thousands of people on line at any one time.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Lazs!

My fellow pilot from Finland, Grendel, said he connected via international phone line to play AW back in early 90s.

When we got nothing to eat here, after Freedom and Democracy.

Now i'm older then 25 when i joined that shit like confirmed kill or warbirds. Flew AW for a couple of evenings, didn't understand what they type in text buffer.

• Lazs, it took me about a week to understand WB English with all that eta rtb etc. AW was different.

It may be boasting, but I think of myself as bilingual. Before primary school my parents sent me to a kindergarten where they taught pronouncing all your tongue-twisting th and soft r.

• The non rotic r is a product of britiot poofterness.

That makes you a communist cockbite.

Like all Russians that haven't become American.

Murrica, Fuck Yeah.

• My buddy was over and he is hispanic. I think he speaks like 4 languages fluently. Around here it very common to see younger hispanics speaking perfect english and then switching to perfect spanish for the spanish speakers. I am jealous.

Sooo... at this point.... dancing and languages are both beyond my humble abilities. I make up for these inadequacies by humiliating left leaning canadians.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• what are the migs like to fly? Pretty fun I'll bet

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Don't blame shortages on the collapse of the Soviet Union. You know good and well the Soviet Union collapsed because it could not continue to meet it's obligations.

• Omg. Obligations my ass.

Pure refined treason.

By 1993 we could have a digital network in every village, so planned economy could jump heads over your capitalism.

So what happened then? Enlighten us oh inebriated one.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• @#[email protected]#%.

I learned professional IBM/360 operator at Gertzen/Ogaryov intersection. 5-10 minutes walk to Kremlin.

NII Voskhod. Guys that make electronic elections system now. In a couple of years we could have a real complete national digital network. Obvious decision with telrgraph lines all over 1/6th of Earth.

2-3 years to go - and USSR could, well, not "win a cold war", but become a beacon for all free nations again. With digital planning you couldn't ever get along with us. Winning was not a concept. We just wanted to make people live better, in a country where my Mother, born in 1945, was a first generation that didn't walk barefoot.

Most of you, assholes, never experienced real life. I am a fat-bellied always-smiling sonofabitch, but i remember what it feels when you literally have nothing to eat - get up hungry or go to bed hungry, and i was lucky to have a bed.