Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself

• This is blowing up big time on the internet, may as well have a thread for all the related items.

Starting with this;

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• It is kinda funny.. but what is the most revealing is what stations and media are ignoring the story and why... No idea what they are reporting in england but I bet not much.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• ABC crushed the story, they need to be held accountable. Facebook is deleting mentions of Epstein, they need to have a foot shoved up their s’mores eating ass.

Keep his name trending, sooner or later it’ll get someone’s attention.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• yeah, bad luck for epstein to have close klinton ties while a long-time member of the klinton crime family that sits in the oval office also had ties to him. #NYValues

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• yeah thats why there are so many photos of them together going back to the early 90's... even chump taking ivanka to meet bill when she was in her mid teens, etc.. they were together a LOT, all it takes is a quick internet search. klinton was the first person he called when he decided to run.

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• yeah thats why there are so many photos of them together going back to the early 90's... even chump taking ivanka to meet bill when she was in her mid teens, etc.. they were together a LOT, all it takes is a quick internet search. klinton was the first person he called when he decided to run.

For a guy who can't stand tech that spies and lies to you. And remember, you're the one that turned us on to "The Creepy Line".

You sure do take Google's shit seriously when it suits you.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• chump probably got some of the stuff they looted

• For a guy who can't stand tech that spies and lies to you. And remember, you're the one that turned us on to "The Creepy Line".

You sure do take Google's shit seriously when it suits you.

if it never, ever happened a trail would not exist. i do not use google hello duck duck go

• chumps own narcissistic nature it why such a wide trail exists

• You realize that he is a billionaire and that as such attends things where the rich and famous are right?

You sound like all the lefties who hammered that dyke for sitting next to Bush at a game.

lazs

• horseshit

• Sooo.. you are saying that billionaires do not attend glamorous events unless they agree 100% what the event is about? are you seriously that naive? I doubt that you are.

lazs

• you don't get on the list unless you go along

• lol, :laughter

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.