DOWN. YOUR. THROAT.

• heh..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I surprised my youngest with a very expensive day at an amusement park. He was unappreciative and we left after an hour. I could fucking kill him.

When my youngest tries that I take her phone until she gets over it. Usually we talk about what the underlying issue is that is causing the attitude and then I leave her be to correct things. When things are corrected she gets her phone back.

In the beginning I was against giving an 8 yr old her own phone but my wife came up with a good enough argument that I changed my mind and almost 7 years later I'm glad I did. The second most dreaded words she can hear from me are "do I need to take your phone?". Usually she'll take a couple minutes to straighten herself out and it's all good again. Every once in awhile though, she hears the most dreaded words, "give me your phone."

• I don't remember my dad taking me to an amusement park, him offering, or asking him to do so.

I was lucky enough to get a hot dog after we got there in the 2nd quarter if we were were really sprung.

My dad wasn't a fuckwit. He let my mom and other moms take us to get sweaty and snotty at a fun park. He prolly threw a few back while enjoying the silence.

• At our house... if you didn't like water skiing and sunburns then you were pretty miserable on vacations.... Dad liked to water ski.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• We fished on the weekends and got out there around 4 or 5am and lifted the boat out when the skiers showed up.

I skied during the week when I skipped school and there was no traffic or badges on the water.

Always had my flairs and vests to meet code though. Texas wildlife don't fuck around.

• kinda fun doin the lizbeth warren them

In all seriousnessm I try to learn all I can from my Indian side.

I am not a drama guy, I appriciate it, but I just like the warrior aspect.

Assi just being real.

• My Cherokee kin were primitive warriors a lot more recently than my Scotts-Irish and German kin... by a couple thousand years.

But Western Euros were every bit as wild and probably a whole lot meaner... before the Romans came along and civilized us.

Makes me wonder what primitive people nowadays will be like in a thousand years.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.