Waters world..

• Geeze.. sitting on him? I think that may be a bit much.. why not just let me fuck with him till he runs out of the room crying?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The Canadian government gave it's subjects a constitution telling them what rights the government was allowing them.

The American constitution was written and amended by the citizens telling the government what it can and cannot do.

Of course the American government keeps trying to reinterpret the constitution because it is too limiting for the wannabe nobles, the movers and shakers, the ruling class, our betters, the oligarchs.

Napoleon said "there will always be kings, we may not call them kings but they will be kings."

• If you say so! But again who wrote yours? the people,or your betters??

• LOL.. and you are not? I bet I am not that much older than you and .............don't need drugs to get by every day... you are pathetic.

How much you want to bet I have more real friends than you and can beat you at arm wrestling.. and your wife would pay more attention to me than you?

lazs

Really,mrs coors lite.

I dont need them everyday as they implanted them inside me,but I do have to go once every 2weeks to get atop up and I might have to have another procedure in Jan. so theres that. As for arm wrestling,ya I'm sure you could beat me but thats only cause I wouldnt bother I dont need to do such thing to "feel" like a man.

How's that house for your kid coming? Too busy buying guns or what?

• Some bitch across the pond I guess,cost too much to change a coin but now that we use plastic money I think only the 20 has her on it and I hear thats gonna change soon. Not sure why it matters,it seems to mattter more to you than it does me.

Oh and no one lost a life when we kicked her to the curb,how'd that work for you guys?

We didn't kick her to the curb at all. We kicked her GGGrandfather to the curb.

• Be-cause we don’t believe he is?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• There it is again, Milo the homophobe rears his ugly head.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Wait... soo... do you believe the queer part of the married woman part? I guess Janice was technically married.... but she had filed for divorce. On the queer thing? not to put too fine a point on it but I bet she looks less like a man than your wife milo.

did you watch the vid? it might ease your pain when even MSN has to report this shit or during the hearings.

lazs

• MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Holy crap. this smacks of MSN getting a look at reality. Something I for one never saw coming.

The despair throughout the left and the left wing media at this point rivals election night.

And the pain is just starting.... as John Goodman would say in Lebowski.... you are about to enter a world of pain... The Barr report. Durham... The senate hammering em. The realization that they really really really fucked up having shifty shiff have anything to do with any of this.

lazs