Waters world..

• This is a FOX news opinion show so milo and spittingbull and a few others should not watch since it has actual people who are involved being interviewed....

Anyhow... most will find this nights show extremely interesting in that... It covers at least two popular subjects right now on here. Epstein... Oh what a tangled web we weave.... ties to the british royal family probly why milo and the fake indian are so pissed... And of course the klintons.

The other is the Biden thing. Freedom of information act is gonna fuck biden. Absolute proof that Biden and the monkey boy interfered in the firing of the prosecutor in the Ukraine... that Trump was absolutely correct in asking it to be looked into.

Anyway.... entertaining if nothing else... the first 12 minutes or so cover both topics.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I wonder what .338 LM rounds are going for these days...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• LOL you guys... If he were the only one getting this stuff out I would imagine he would be found dead... but he is far from the only one.

It is only going to get more intense. the open hearings are gonna be this week and they are not gonna be any kind of 'we got him now' type of deal. No one believes Epstien killed himself at this point ... right or wrong...

Latest poll data says that 56% of Americans believe that Trump will be re elected. This while the biggest attacks on him so far are going on.

The bombshell tho to me will be the AG report coming out.. If nothing else there will be many many questions... leading right to the top of the DNC and the monkey boy. I think the delay is warranted... let the impeachment hearings show that it is a coup.... then nail the whole thing down with the AG and Durham reports. The Bidens will have to be interrogated.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• IG. report, not the farm report on the orange crop.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Spaz,you're the one who cares not me.Epstein,wasnt he on welcome back Cotter other than that I dont give a fuck. You want an orange retard for Prez,re-elect him cause orange is the new black,or some such thing.

As for the royal family,who gives a fuck,we kicked them to the curb in the 80's but you're just too stupid to understand.

Faux news.....

• Hey... so did we! Just a different eighties.

Who's that lady on your quarter?

Some bitch across the pond I guess,cost too much to change a coin but now that we use plastic money I think only the 20 has her on it and I hear thats gonna change soon. Not sure why it matters,it seems to mattter more to you than it does me.

Oh and no one lost a life when we kicked her to the curb,how'd that work for you guys?

• Not at all faux news. The Clintons need to be charged and executed.

You may be right Storch,but I dont care because I dont know any Clintons. Unlike you guys I dont think shooting or killing fellow countrymen because they dont think like I do will solve a damn thing,but hey it's what you do....... And thats why you cant have nice things like we have.

• Some bitch across the pond I guess,cost too much to change a coin but now that we use plastic money I think only the 20 has her on it and I hear thats gonna change soon. Not sure why it matters,it seems to mattter more to you than it does me.

Oh and no one lost a life when we kicked her to the curb,how'd that work for you guys?

Thats why it didn’t mean anything, or change anything.

• No dumbass to kill leftists....wait.

Never mind.

See thats what I'm talking about,wtf do you want to kill anyone? I know some here talk a good game and claim they would shoot them in the face or some such bravado but the truth is most dont have the stones to do it!

Few have ever pointed a weapon in anger and few have had a weapon pointed at them,then theres the fact that you have live with your actions afterwards and I just dont think very many have to stones to do that.

Of course physcopaths have no conscious and I suspect there may be a few of them here.

So what are you going to teach me again?