Who Gets My Vote?

• cali has so many wetbacks and anchor babies voting they will never go non-communist and consequently way, way over-represented in Congress and the Electoral College.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Hey ThotuWasAToad who you gonna vote for?

You know the powers that be aren't gonna let fauxahantis get the nomination.

They're getting worried.

See, our Dear Oligarchy has a shit-ton of power. And generally speaking they can keep unapproved candidates off the ballot like they did with Bernie. But Trump slipped past them... and Pocahontas might do the same. They'll *probably* find a way to cock-block her, but that's not a done deal.

At this point my vote will likely go to either President Pocahontas or Vermin Supreme. But we'll see how things shake out between now and then, and how high I happen to be on election day.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• You should just stay home and get baked.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• You vote for the God Emperor of course! You commit acts of heresy against the Imperium of Man at your peril...

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• They're getting worried.

See, our Dear Oligarchy has a shit-ton of power. And generally speaking they can keep unapproved candidates off the ballot like they did with Bernie. But Trump slipped past them... and Pocahontas might do the same. They'll *probably* find a way to cock-block her, but that's not a done deal.

At this point my vote will likely go to either President Pocahontas or Vermin Supreme. But we'll see how things shake out between now and then, and how high I happen to be on election day.

I really don't think they'll make the same mistake twice. I think she's toast.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Now I don't get this logic. If there were less Calis in your state & illegals, you'd vote for Trump?

Probably but it's because the state would still be red. It's the Cali's and illegals that have tipped the scales in favor of the blue team. It wasn't so long ago that Colorado was a red state but those days aren't likely to come back.

• Elphie is beyond comprehension.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I really don't think they'll make the same mistake twice. I think she's toast.

2019: Everybody in the DemonRat Clown Car has serious problems. They're all some combination of unpopular or possibly unelectable. But Warren's base likes what she stands for, and is by and large comfortable with what she's running on. The base is behind her, and they don't care that she's a fake Indian selling shit that'll never happen. Only the Party Oligarchs have a problem with her policy proposals.

2017: Everybody in the Republicunt Clown Car has serious problems. They're all some combination of unpopular or possibly unelectable. But Trump's base likes what he stands for, and is by and large comfortable with what he's running on. The base is behind him, and they don't care that he's a pussy-grabber selling shit that'll never happen. Only the Party Oligarchs have a problem with his policy proposals.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart person, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.

source.gif

• 2019: Everybody in the DemonRat Clown Car has serious problems. They're all some combination of unpopular or possibly unelectable. But Warren's base likes what she stands for, and is by and large comfortable with what she's running on. The base is behind her, and they don't care that she's a fake Indian selling shit that'll never happen. Only the Party Oligarchs have a problem with her policy proposals.

2017: Everybody in the Republicunt Clown Car has serious problems. They're all some combination of unpopular or possibly unelectable. But Trump's base likes what he stands for, and is by and large comfortable with what he's running on. The base is behind him, and they don't care that he's a pussy-grabber selling shit that'll never happen. Only the Party Oligarchs have a problem with his policy proposals.

Like I said, they won't make the same mistake twice.

The attacks on her will become more and more intensified. Her glaring weaknesses and hypocrisy will be magnified.

Plus remember what someone here said about Hildabeast? The bitch ain't about to let another woman succeed where she failed so miserably.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Like I said, they won't make the same mistake twice.

The attacks on her will become more and more intensified. Her glaring weaknesses and hypocrisy will be magnified.

Plus remember what someone here said about Hildabeast? The bitch ain't about to let another woman succeed where she failed so miserably.

You could be right... I'm just saying that the situation looks pretty damn similar.

And I don't think there's any unified 'they' who would be making the same mistake twice. Sure there's plenty of overlap between the red and blue cabals of billionaires who own our country, but the Dems are owned by and kowtow to a different faction. They blatantly pushed Bernie aside last time, and look where that got them. Not saying they won't do it again, but if they do they'll likely lose.

I wouldn't rule out our Cherokee Mother just yet.

source.gif

• Twat.... I believe that fauxahontis base is like 7% of the country. The DNC know that she would lose spectacularly once the debates start and she starts falling apart. she literally went into a funk when asked about health care for illegals the other day.

Blumenthal is actually getting in cause he sees how hopelessly unelectable the dem field is. They seem stupid and humorless. and... like really bad actors. None of em has any charisma and it is too late to buy some.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Hillary Clinton: 'I'm under enormous pressure' to run in 2020

Hillary Clinton said she is fielding a plethora of calls urging her to rethink her decision to sit out of the 2020 race. "As I say, never, never, never say never," the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee told BBC Radio 5 Live host Emma Barnett when asked if she was ruling out a future in public office.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news…r-BBWESb4?ocid=spartanntp

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."