• they are not fuuny but crude. i shouldn't listen to american comedians. i am sorry i posted them.i forgot i had a mother. she has been deed for thirty years, she was a saint. i don't hate womem i have just not meet one that can stand me

• i don't hate womem i have just not meet one that can stand me

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• i dont understand woman. they a like a chinese puzzle. hard work.

cassanovas have told me they just want to be fucked. i don't think that is true. or maybe it is,i dunno. it's not for me . i would rather have friend first.

• i dont understand woman. they a like a chinese puzzle. hard work.

cassanovas have told me they just want to be fucked. i don't think that is true. or maybe it is,i dunno. it's not for me . i would rather have friend first.

If you play hard to get then the bishes wont be able to get enough of you

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• If you play hard to get then the bishes wont be able to get enough of you

The women Excel is used to seeing either tall him to "take these, they're for your own good" or they are holding up ink blots and saying "what does this look like?".

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Ours is not to waste time trying to understand Excel .... just accept and adapt.... If they think they are winning your life is sweet... and if you are a real man you will know that they are actually winning... but the trick, is to not let them know you know, they know ...you know?