I am really pissed off right now

• To be fair, you were stoned for like 4 decades straight.

Oh, OK Redwing... when I reported the UFO sighting the first time I did fail the drug test. Likewise they dismissed my Big Foot encounter for the same reasons but FUCK man, why do you have to be sober to see what is real? Why did that disqualify me? I SEEN it man- it was a pyramid that flew right over the top of me. Yeah, I was wasted, but- I saw what I saw.

• Not judging, I "saw" a few things when I was younger that may or may not have been real.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Not judging, I "saw" a few things when I was younger that may or may not have been real.

The shit I saw was real man- yes, I was stoned but now I'm straight and I see the same stuff- fuckin little grey skinned aliens whispering in my ear- they go "whooo whoo" and they want to probe me.

Shit is fuckin real man- they come back to visit me often and my dog barks at them but they pet my cat so it's all good-

The reason you don't see them is because Michigan is a shithole and any self respecting Alien prefers the better climate in California. Even aliens from Venus think you guys are fucked up. And Aliens from Venus are like- from Detroit.

• I see aliens every day. They are short, fat, and brown.

They speak perfect English until someone with authority shows up, and they vanish if someone utters, "La migra."

They also have an affinity for music with both accordions and tubas.

• That's why I love northern Michigan, the lack of aliens.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Oh, OK Redwing... when I reported the UFO sighting the first time I did fail the drug test. Likewise they dismissed my Big Foot encounter for the same reasons but FUCK man, why do you have to be sober to see what is real? Why did that disqualify me? I SEEN it man- it was a pyramid that flew right over the top of me. Yeah, I was wasted, but- I saw what I saw.

Drugs or no drugs, alcohol or dry as a bond, even with them you see real things. Any measure will be used to deny by those whose jobs are to do this.

• The shit I saw was real man- yes, I was stoned but now I'm straight and I see the same stuff- fuckin little grey skinned aliens whispering in my ear- they go "whooo whoo" and they want to probe me.

Shit is fuckin real man- they come back to visit me often and my dog barks at them but they pet my cat so it's all good-

The reason you don't see them is because Michigan is a shithole and any self respecting Alien prefers the better climate in California. Even aliens from Venus think you guys are fucked up. And Aliens from Venus are like- from Detroit.

Drugs open your mind to adjacent realities. Either that or they kill your rationality.