I am really pissed off right now

• Really... pissed... off. Yesterday they opened a new homeless shelter, and the deselects staged an impromptu celebration and blocked the streets. It was only a five minute delay but it was bullshit- it pissed me off. I mean, I'm glad you have a place to sleep and it's a Government funded non profit that pays the director 100k a year, but get out of the fucking road,OK?

Today Steph's hairdresser told her the homeless bums at the ballpark encampment killed her pet pig- then they threatened her 11 year old son and told him they'll harm him if he and his friends return to use the playground. I'm really pissed off. She called the poo poos but they did nothing, other than to tell her to watch for used hypodermic needles there- this is a baseball field less than a block away from her house and the homeless derelicts have moved into the dugouts.

On a positive note a house in my neighborhood just went on the market for 675k so we might be able to abandon this shithole soon, but right now I'm really pissed off because the bums killed her pet pig and then threatened her son out of the playground and the po pos say they can do nothing about it.

It just pisses me off... kids can't even play ball in a public park. You can't camp at the lake. You can't drive down the street. We've allowed the inmates to run the asylum. We've turned a beautiful State into a shithole... it's maddening.

• Sounds like a utopia made lefties.

Too bad you can’t get out of that shit hole state faster.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Correct. So stop crying like a little bitch.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• This is not something that people are just gonna get used to. Something like the austin thing is gonna have to be done before much longer.

One of the problems is that cops have no where to put the homeless criminals. arresting them is a huge burden on the city also. if bums are jaywalking you don't waste your time giving them a ticket. If a normal citizen does then it is revenue.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Better get out before we have to nuke the place from orbit.

Idaho's actually pretty nice this time of year if you don't mind the toxic pancake syrup spills.

Really... pissed... off. Yesterday they opened a new homeless shelter, and the deselects staged an impromptu celebration and blocked the streets. It was only a five minute delay but it was bullshit- it pissed me off. I mean, I'm glad you have a place to sleep and it's a Government funded non profit that pays the director 100k a year, but get out of the fucking road,OK?

Today Steph's hairdresser told her the homeless bums at the ballpark encampment killed her pet pig- then they threatened her 11 year old son and told him they'll harm him if he and his friends return to use the playground. I'm really pissed off. She called the poo poos but they did nothing, other than to tell her to watch for used hypodermic needles there- this is a baseball field less than a block away from her house and the homeless derelicts have moved into the dugouts.

On a positive note a house in my neighborhood just went on the market for 675k so we might be able to abandon this shithole soon, but right now I'm really pissed off because the bums killed her pet pig and then threatened her son out of the playground and the po pos say they can do nothing about it.

It just pisses me off... kids can't even play ball in a public park. You can't camp at the lake. You can't drive down the street. We've allowed the inmates to run the asylum. We've turned a beautiful State into a shithole... it's maddening.

• This is not something that people are just gonna get used to. Something like the austin thing is gonna have to be done before much longer.

One of the problems is that cops have no where to put the homeless criminals. arresting them is a huge burden on the city also. if bums are jaywalking you don't waste your time giving them a ticket. If a normal citizen does then it is revenue.

lazs

Well that's what dui s are all about.

• Better get out before we have to nuke the place from orbit.

Idaho's actually pretty nice this time of year if you don't mind the toxic pancake syrup spills.

Having to stop at the intersection next to our latest homeless shelter because their "guests" are dancing in the streets infuriates me... and knowing it's my tax money that supports them makes it even worse. If I ever get diagnosed with a terminal illness and am left with little to lose there will be a reckoning... I should do a Go Fund Me for an AR. When your kids can't play ball in the park because the druggies have laid claim to it shows me how we've lost our way as a society... had a druggie screamed at me like they did to our friend's kid my Dad would have beat the crap out of him. Do that today and not only do you go to jail but Social Services hires the "victim" an attorney to sue your ass.

I've got to get out of here before I lose my sanity.

• Ok.. two of my friends have moved to Idaho and hate it after 10 years... not saying that they are typical. The weather really is horrible by any California standards. Not for everyone.

No matter where a person moves tho they should spend a week or two there in the height of summer and the height of winter.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If you're used to mild weather year round Idaho is not for you. Southern Idaho is significantly milder than northern though. We tried northern Idaho for 3 years and there's just too much snow. Nothing like northern Indiana where Emily is from though.