FUCK the EPA

• I've had 3 different wireless chargers. None of them last. They will either start overheating the battery as Bj said or they will start being uber picky on phone placement or they won't charge.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I have 2 I've had for a couple years. No problems at all.

Really? I've had 2 different gens of the Samsung and neither worked worth a shit after about a year.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Soapstone (also known as steatite or soaprock) is a talc-schist, which is a type of metamorphic rock. It is composed largely of the magnesium rich mineral talc. It is produced by dynamothermal metamorphism and metasomatism, which occur in the zones where tectonic plates are subducted, changing rocks by heat and pressure, with influx of fluids, but without melting. It has been a medium for carving for thousands of years.

Aren't you glad you asked.

• Get one of these...

I get about 4-5 charges out of it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yep, I have 3.

Governments rest on the consent of the governed, and that it is the right of the people to alter or abolish them at will whenever they become destructive of the ends for which they were established. - President Jefferson Davis

• Lol, awesome.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/1…epartment-trump-relocate/

Report: Trump’s Interior Department Gives Workers A Month To Relocate Out West Or Risk Getting Fired

Fuck them if they don't like it. The majority of the "employees" should be closer to the land they're managing. And should be closed enough to have a vested interest in what goes on there. Not just looking at a map.

I like that they moved AG peeps too.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19