Chump pays $2M fine

• Yeah and it looks like they got him basically on a "technicality".

That dude is forever paying fines. He cannot obey the law or function inside a civil society.

Most big businesses regularly pay fines. They look at it as the cost of doing business.

In this case it was not, more than likely an oversite on his part on the campaign laws.

Funny how Hildabeast didn't get in any trouble after that towelhead bragged about giving millions to her campaign. Although officially I believe it was laundered "funneled" thru her "charitable" organization.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I thought EVERYone in this country was a criminal, as it is impossible to be cognizant of every fucking law

he knew he was hiring illegal aliens when he was fined $1M, he knew he was breaking the law when he was short on cash he was supposed to have when he made up and sold his dad a $2M poker chip. He attempted to skirt the regulators for operating illegally by breaking another law and selling his dad that bogus chip he had no intention of using. I think he was fined $625K for that crime. In addition, the chump university scam where he mailed out plagiarized, xeroxed copies of someone else's material, presenting it as his own at $35K-$40K a pop!

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• When you own as many businesses as Trump hard telling if he really knew of the illegals working for him or not. Bit you wouldn't understand that not being a business owner.

Personally I think a parent should be able to give their kids any amount of money they want with uncle Sam dipping his grimy fingers in it.

But I see that MNN supports double taxation.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Lawyers charge by the hour, most times it is cheaper to just pay the fine.

Hence "cost of doing business".

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Trump got 2.8 million for a charity event. He did not get one cent of that money...nothing. But the reason for the fine is that they say that the event was such great publicity for him that he should have declared it as a campaign contribution.

The guy holds a charity event and gives every cent to charity but that makes him a bad guy?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I agree Bj.. we need nogame to step up.. 'he was at the wedding' and 'he is a yankee' are no longer good enough.. we are fighting for our survival here.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• he is a total dirtbag, i would not piss in his face if his head was on fire, but he has enough eastern euro/rooskie whores to do that i suppose

• i would not have continued zer0s illegal daca eo... one of chumps many campaign lies... just like the lies he told that he was going to pay for his own campaign when everything he put in were loans to the campaign paid back by his marks/suckers