Not a misoginist....

• Talked to Janice today but.. Made me think of women I have known... yeah.. I have no problem with how they think of me.. I got a girlfriend and two ex wives who want to go to my parents 90th birthday.. this song pretty much explains what women think of me .. well.. some .. We still can lay sweaty and laugh about canadians who have no clue. Maybe you can buy one spitingbull?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• weird that Canada of all places is what he chooses to shit on most

Not weird at all, no Mexicans here, you’re it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• We have a fake mexican razer.... pancho vanilla.

Airhead... yes I am a perfect gentleman with women. I am old fashioned that way. I even hold the door open for em when they are on the way out forever.

lazs

• That pancho vanilla thing cracks me up every time I see it, I use it every time i see a white woman with half-breed mexicunt kids

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• I call my brother in law that, sister damn near died laughing the first time I used it.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Heh...I was talking about the lame joke you tried to pull off.

ya a lame joke directed at a lame poster. He brought me up on a mistitled thread and I'm not supposed to comment? Like I said it must be an American thing poking fun at other just to make yourself feel better,do you feel better now Elf? Or do you need to be put back on the shelf?

• For the record? no woman I know has ever cared how it was spelled.

On pancho vanilla There is a dispute... we are in court. Assi claims to have used it before I did. He has a good case.. neither of us say we saw the other persons post before we used it.

Elphin one... the spittingbull is devoid of humor.. that is important when dealing with his prissy ass.

lazs

• Prissy ass, lol.

• In fairness.......I have been known to make glock owners cry. My brother is canadian. The thing I have finally come to realize about canadians is that under a sorta kinda easy going outward appearance. they have a strange kind of up tightness that is hard to quantify. Basically I guess... they are fine till you don't agree with em... eh?

lazs