22 lr costs..

• I quit buying .22 when I hit 10,000.

Should be enough.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I have a bunch of jacketed, bunch of lead nose. Found that her Beretta space gun wont feed the lead nose, so NOW, there is a separate supply for that gun and the bolt-action Ruger. I suppose we gotta shoot up the lead, and buy only CCI from now on

shit like that wakes me up at night

No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full

• The very night of the newtown shooting I ordered 15 bricks from cheaper than dirt at $11/brick. That was the last I bought for a LONG time because I had a pretty hefty stock anyway.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Yeah, it’s not like we are going to ever be attacked by squirrels.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yeah, it’s not like we are going to ever be attacked by squirrels.

Don't forget the .22lr is statistically the deadliest 1 shot kill round ever.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I stock up on 22lr mainly because it is cheap and I love to shoot. However it is also accurate, great for dispatching small nuisance animals, light to carry and oh yeah, just plain fun.

• I'm down to about 5k, need to pick up some more.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I rarely shoot 22 lr. during the great drought I probly had 1k rounds of various brands. I actually accumulate more than I shoot of the stuff. One of my dads friends gave me a brick of the stuff a few months ago. Now this new rifle came with 1k rounds of golden bullet.. I got some 22lr stuff that has to be 40 years old.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• not really, eventually supply and demand realign... i would not trust him in a shit house with a muzzle on

• Gonna have to say you are wrong nogame. Some supply and demand stuff is happening but if Ar's were restricted the costs would still be high along with magazines and ammo.. Trump released a lot of surplus stuff to the CMP and that helped. The other thing is people are not afraid of losing their rights now so the buying is a lot more.... relaxed.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I remember when all 22 lr scopes were trash basically

lazs

same here. years back . a 15mm objective lens was foggy . and a cheap alloy mount that walked foward under recoil no matter how much you tightened the screws. i got fed up with it and only used steel rings and leupold scopes on all my rifles .22 to centifire calibers

• I'd usually shoot a box of ammo through a scope mounted 22 semiauto Winchester....and then rip the thing off of the rifle in disgust...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• This Nikon rocks. 3-9X with a BDC reticle and an app that calculates POA/POI based on various production ammo. Coupled with the heavy barrel and the Magpul stock, which allows for full float or preload, it's easy to send two on target and then listen to them both hit at 100yds. bang bang... ping ping.

• Same scope on an old Winchester 190A, similar results, love it.