Two fish fillets and an iced tea

• Darth... don't really want to be any better in the sack. My girlfriend is 16 years younger than me....not sure I could take any more winning. I could give you some pointers tho if you ever actually get a girlfriend.

First tip is free.... don't talk to her about kegels....makes you sound gay.

lazs

If you were better your gf wouldnt be cheating on you so much

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Whatever let's you sleep at night darth... If she is cheating on me though.... I am glad she keeps it to herself.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Whatever let's you sleep at night darth... If she is cheating on me though.... I am glad she keeps it to herself.

lazs

thats the spirit Laz, dont pick the scab thats what I always say

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Cheese on any fish sandwich makes it that much better.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Must be some kind of great lakes state giant cheese wheels brass grip frames on revolvers and puffy coat thing.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Fresh perch with some tarter, lettuce and cheese on a good bun and the world is right again.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• mmmm, grouper is good fish.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Cheese on perch? That's it, you're cracked.

Don't knock till ya try it.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Walleye, Bitches

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Perch, crappie, bluegill, walleye, pickled northern. In that order.

Put walleye at the head of the list and then you got it right.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19