Meme Time

• 165751731_5552538884771186_5224476035775117766_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=J2rA7-2espkAX_Pfzej&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=725a02e692f1124b062a7792253e19ee&oe=60A18A95

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Anyone with a modicum of intelligence understands that plague is unavoidable and the solution is to embrace it assimilate it alter it make it eliminate the weak and you bask in your superior genetics.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• f80f131f8ddb1099.png

from dufflebag...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

• Well? We’re waiting. Where’s the usual dissertation rebuttal? I’ve got my scroll finger all loosened up this morning.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Well? We’re waiting. Where’s the usual dissertation rebuttal? I’ve got my scroll finger all loosened up this morning.

No. Because you only bother reading when its something you like that support your political ideals

You would prefer false. manipulated or misrepresented numbers you like to true facts you dont.

Like I said. I notice you dont usually complain when I, or anyone else provides something that supports your political position no matter how long it is.

• Well? We’re waiting.

Obligatory Caddyshack / Holy Grail post:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And I thought to myself that I bet some of those numbers on vaccine deaths are being misrepresented.

So I looked it up.

They are.

ya looked it up but did NOT share where ya got the info? hmmm.... not like you?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!