Meme Time

• it's amazing to me how the meaning of that word "amen" became so distorted by the left...

and this person threw in awomen to some how make things PC??? WTAF???

it's not even english... it's hebrew IIRC?

is it they lack a real education? know it's actual meaning and still did it deliberately???

or are such folk just ignorant?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The $600 or the $2000? I hear sleepy joe is already pulling a fast one saying that the $600 was a down payment on the $2000. And to think... myself and thousands of other went to Ga to illegally vote for dems on the promise of $2000 if they were elected. If I had known it was just $1400 on top of the $600 Trump gave me I would have stayed home.

Yep.... I spent a week filling out mail in ballots for Biden and they still haven't given me any free shit. I'm starting to think this whole election is rigged- ain't no free shit.

• That wouldn't have happened if Trump had been an effective leader of his party.

TWAT isn't exactly wrong here.

Trump trusted too many swamp creatures.

He should have fired every single Obama appointee right from the start.

He grossly underestimated how hard the swamp would fight for survival and left his plays far too late.

He allowed them to do what they did, expecting that the media would come around instead of continuing to cover up.

He thought that people would fight for a hard truth rather that take a sweet easy lie.

The swamp played him and he fell for it, now they don't want him to be able to capitalise on the lessons he learned for another run in 2024.

They want to make damn sure that neither he, or anyone else outside of the establishment ever dares to try to challenge them again.

They mean not just to destroy him, but to drive him and his entire family to extinction.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• He will be made an example of.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• So we hunt them like dogs one at a time until they stop.

Modern problems call for tested and proven solutions.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018