Meme Time

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I worked near St Louis last year, went and looked closely at the Arch. That shit was impressive... Probably a thousand 4x8 sheets welded together

I saw a video about the Arch. It showed all these white folks getting together, donating money, and working to renovate the Arch. After it was completed all the people involved had a reopening photo taken. It was primarily white men.

The Mayor, I think, called it racist, and insisted that another photo be taken because blacks were excluded. So they had a photo taken of almost all blacks doing the reopening. They called it The Peoples Opening. Of course none of them were there when the work was being done.

• :blacksmile

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• 2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• That's a TOUGH gal right there....

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• I couldn’t like that post fast enough.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• For your entertainment.

119609557_10158854460270288_790980687239506256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=hMzLvieC50MAX_HkP76&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=0a388a0d398d9fe70714a7d3c2c6c9f7&oe=5F856422

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

119609557_10158854460270288_790980687239506256_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=hMzLvieC50MAX_HkP76&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=0a388a0d398d9fe70714a7d3c2c6c9f7&oe=5F856422

It ain't climate change ya poofairy. It's arson...

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• And idiotic environmental forestry practices.

• For your entertainment

It is called evolution smokey.... just ask your cave bear cousin unearthed in the Russian Arctic recently

Yes the climate is changing... and who, what, how it is changing has no real bearing... learning to live in our new world and evolving is how things work and have for millions of years... the weak die, the strong survive.

So yes the climate has caused this issue with a lot of help from idiotism...however this isn't the first time...it happens every year...the old systems/ways have to change with change..So evolve with it and adjust accordingly.... Make the breaks...simple math really. Most times, people learn after they do the same thing and get the same result.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

do tell me how it’s climate change. I dare you. I can wait.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• How does it classify as change when it happens every year?