Meme Time

• That claim that I use a left winged fact check site is a fucking lie.

At least I have actual sources. Your only source seems to be your imagination because I have been able to verify very few of the things you claim And what things I have found that DO support you are more often then not from sources that lean so far to the right that they are at best laughable.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• This is fairly accurate.

The slave trade of blacks in the Americas lasted about 400 years.

The slave trade of whites by Africans lasted about 600 years

I thought the first slaves arrived in America in the 1600s. If that is true then about 250 years.

I don't know for a fact but I think there are open slavery markets in Africa yet.

• I thought the first slaves arrived in America in the 1600s. If that is true then about 250 years.

I don't know for a fact but I think there are open slavery markets in Africa yet.

Note. I said "The Americas" I meant north, south and central America as a whole

While it existed well before then in the late 1400s. It was done on a significant scale back in the early 1500's. mostly to places in south and central America like Brazil

It likes to be taught that We Americans were the first and the most active. Thats obviously not true.

The VAST majority of slaves taken from Africa ended up in central and south America. Something like 10 million blacks were taken from Africa and less then a half million ended up in North America.

• If you werent interested. You wouldn't keep pointing them out.

typically when most people have no interest in something. They tend to ignore the subject no matter who mentions it.

Again because of the fact that you are from the land of fruits and nuts you would naturally have a much higher level of expertise on being gay then,,,,just about anyone but maybe Iron and Baroda.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• 109516769_319615169046744_8623663033931497923_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=_fhHXPK7AtEAX9cZ-oi&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=17f615a8772e6705756bfc12ea4795e8&oe=5F4BAF8F

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Fuck you.

Showing respect to the left doesn't work.

Take their game plan and apply it to them with ten fold the force and none of the obfuscation.

The left needs to be eliminated

9066 the left