Meme Time

• What? I am not interested in your gay comments at all except to point out that you say em all the time. I have been known to like most people do but you are obsessed. You seem like the kind of guy who is so worried that you eat hot dogs with a fork.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• What? I am not interested in your gay comments at all except to point out that you say em all the time. I have been known to like most people do but you are obsessed. You seem like the kind of guy who is so worried that you eat hot dogs with a fork.

lazs

If you werent interested. You wouldn't keep pointing them out.

typically when most people have no interest in something. They tend to ignore the subject no matter who mentions it.

Again because of the fact that you are from the land of fruits and nuts you would naturally have a much higher level of expertise on being gay then,,,,just about anyone but maybe Iron and Baroda.

• pretty hard to not notice when you do it in so many posts. It is like.... uh... you use a bidet you are a fag.... then you go into great detail on why that is so....

And.... LOL.... did you just insinuate that there is anyone on the planet that might out gum flap you? Do you have any idea how many people have fallen asleep halfway through some of your 'I know everything' posts?

I admit to not being totally innocent on that front but...man.... you are the best.

lazs

• Its not that I know everything. but I do bother to look for what the real facts are as opposed to what is spoon fed by the media. Its why I end up slapping at both sides.

If people fall asleep during my posts. I really dont care. Their loss. I put forth what I have learned by actually looking things up.

And what does gum flapping have to do with gayness?

Regardless its not flapping gums when you state facts that you can back. its flapping gums when you spew bullshit that you are unable to back.

You are prone to the latter. When you or anyone else states provable facts. I back you on it regardless of their chosen political retardation.

• But... if someone says that the 'facts' you use are from a left wing site you use a left wing fact check site to show that is not true.

Scroat posts lots of 'facts' from lots of places... they are all left wing. you are not as bad of course but same idea. I have no idea what gum flapping has to do with gayness... as usual I will defer to you because.....

You bother to look things up and have a really big IQ and everyone around you says how smart you are and you have a lot of secret sources.

how anyone could argue against that is inconcieveable.

lazs

• Hot dogs with a fork, lol.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018