Meme Time

• Dear wrag, please check the gun meme thread beFORE you post any Ken and Karen memes. Thanks.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Dear wrag, please check the gun meme thread beFORE you post any Ken and Karen memes. Thanks.

You know he'll post a few before he even reads that.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• So I gather that you don't approve of Putin taking Crimea... If that's the case, why did you elect Putin's Cockholster?

Why would Putin's "Cockholster" give his enemies anti-tank missiles?

You might have personal experience with faggotry, but for me, from the outside, gay lovers don't give their partner's enemies killer missiles.

• You know he'll post a few before he even reads that.

And if he does I’ll make good on my threat to tell all the fat chicks at the WalMart he shops at he’s a well hung lottery winner and owns a buffet.

Try me.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I still think he needs a visit from a fat hooker for a few of his posts.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Damn straight he does.

• So I gather that you don't approve of Putin taking Crimea... If that's the case, why did you elect Putin's Cockholster?

"Putins cock holster" authorised a strike that decimated a 200 vehicle strong armoured column almost down to the last man in Syria when the Russians tried to bluff with the 'they're mercenaries not under our command' cover.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• OH MY GOD STRANGE, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! You brought facts to a narrative fight.

You big meanie.

• Twat knows that, and I bet secretly he probably will vote for Trump.

Every single post he makes is carefully worded to get the desired response. He's an articulate version of Milo.

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

• Today’s T-shirt design of the day prize goes to...

• They have sleeveless designs for yoopers.

• 2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020