Meme Time

• Wow... Perfect example of why posting while "finishing off that 3-litre of wine in the fridge" is a bad idea!

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• If you Whities hadn't treated them like trash from 1865, you wouldn't have the problem you have today.

Thats a purely bullshit argument.

You make the best of whatever situation you are in now and play the hand you are dealt now.
    Not the situation and hand you were dealt yesterday,last week, or 150 years ago.

If you are today holding a royal flush, You dont not push your chips into the center of the table because you had a dead hand yesterday.

You cant change last year, yesterday or even a moment ago. You can decide in how you are going to deal with today

And with the Floyd murder. They were dealt a Royal Flush.

so they bet a $1 chip instead of $1,000,000

If you want to use you argument however. If they hadnt done the same thing to many whites in the years following the year 711 when they started enslaving and selling whites (up to 1.5 million according to some estimates) they might not have been put in a position to be treated like trash themselves.

If you want to use your logic. They reaped what they sowed, what went around came around. they got what they gave and they deserved what they got. In fact from my ancestors perspective. blacks still owe us a couple hundred years of servitude if you want to play all even Steven about it.

5162aGR9rxL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Barbari…unt-Slavery/dp/1366513339

41QGmFetBOL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Suppressing free speech and tearing down statues while openly attempting coup after coup to remove a sitting president.

I don’t know any other way to say this so I’ll just say it.

Now.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• It'll come to a head if the Left steals the election in Nov by insisting on fraudulent mail-in votes.

Trump actually needs mail in voting.

A large number of elderly depend upon mail in voting, and they're mostly republican voters.

What he is doing with this angle is forcing the dems to "initiate" security measures that he's already got planned out, which they think will benefit them, but in reality make it nigh on impossible for them to manipulate.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Choose wisely commie bitches.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018