Meme Time

• Fuck no knock warrants.

They need to be outlawed.

Actually they did Knock. There were two raids that night. The first was a no-knock and no one was hurt. The second was a knock and upon which shots were fired at the police. One police officer was hit.

• A few of them might squeak a feeble protest, but they'll continue to vote for our right wing authoritarian fascist party. And they'll continue to cheer every time our goobermint thugs murder a citizen... unless it's a white citizen. Then it's time to squeak a feeble protest again.

Some of the most right winged assholes I've ever known were outraged at what happened to Floyd.

They, almost to a person were on your side right up to the point where you started breaking things that didnt belong to you personally.

Now you are turning and in many cases already have turned potential allies on this subject into enemies. Even people traditionally on your side are getting tired of the shit you are pulling.

You idiots had a golden and rare opportunity and you are blowing it. BIG TIME.

• :this

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• If you Whities hadn't treated them like trash from 1865, you wouldn't have the problem you have today.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Uhm? Two?

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• Yeah well,

Spooks are famous for chimping out and demanding something for nothing for as long as they've infested the western hemisphere.

The only remedy is a liberal dose of the strap. They don't possess the cognitive ability to process cause and effect considerations like most sentient beings like dogs or rabbits..
    It's God's fault.

• Lots of folks are slaves to their debt.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Demilitarize all law enforcement including all the alphabet agencies. No more no knock warrants. Stand your ground applies to everyone everywhere and includes defense of your property.

• 8 years of the monkey boy and more people were killed by no knock warrants than any time in history. No one cared. On here we bitched about it all the time.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)