Meme Time

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• What was the average take home wage in 1964?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• That is so wrong. Gas went to .32 cents a gallon in 1972 during the Gas Shortage (qand that was full service). And my Dad bought our house in 1968 for 8K.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

I was wondering about that too. Shit!

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

I started mowing lawns a little later and could make 20 bucks on a good day.

I joined the AF when I was 18 in 1973, turned 19 in basic training. Think my pay was about $300/mo at the beginning.

• Yeah well,

He probably reckons he's too bright to bother extrapolating take home from gross..

I stumbled upon a copy of the offer my Dad made on our Bluff View house in '64. It was a little over the quoted figure.

Probably couldn't cover the taxes for as much today.

• I'm guessing it might be listed on that image you obviously didn't read through very well. Line 2.

they seldom read it all... is an interesting thing ain't it... to big a hurry to stir shit I guess?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”