Meme Time

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• oddly.. I spent 4 hours in the open air shooting a variety of guns with friends and not one person asked why I did not have a mask and not one person gave a flying fuck about the criminal Floyd... Ok we were shooting quarters at 25 yards but it would be way cooler to shoot a moltov cocktail at 50 yards while it was sill in the guys or gals hands.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I really hope so.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• If he manages to walk, so will the other three. And if that happens, I will probably be avoiding the states for at least a couple of weeks... I was already a little spooked last weekend, I missed the riots in St Louis MO by about 3 hours because I made a wrong turn lol I was through it before that FedEx driver killed the looter between his trailers.

I loaded in Stuttgart AR at 1am Sunday and the only two big cities I was within 30 miles of were Fort Wayne and Lansing. Otherwise it was all backroads; it cost me an extra 12 hours but it was worth it for the peace of mind and the scenery.

Namby-pamby centrist who thinks everyone of you is batshit crazy.

I drive stuff places.

• If he manages to walk, so will the other three. And if that happens, I will probably be avoiding the states for at least a couple of weeks... I was already a little spooked last weekend, I missed the riots in St Louis MO by about 3 hours because I made a wrong turn lol I was through it before that FedEx driver killed the looter between his trailers.

I loaded in Stuttgart AR at 1am Sunday and the only two big cities I was within 30 miles of were Fort Wayne and Lansing. Otherwise it was all backroads; it cost me an extra 12 hours but it was worth it for the peace of mind and the scenery.

• That pic shows a Canadian rocker.

That's an oxymoron.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• There's a difference in Canuckistan?

MNN on 6/18/19

MNN on 6/24/19

MNN on 11/14/19