Meme Time

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Oh...and women used to actually dress like that...you know...with feminism and class...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Knowing you, you probably asked for it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• My third grade teacher could nail you in the noggin 4x out of 5 with an eraser from across the room.

Cunt. She's prolly dead by now

9th grad math teacher would throw erasers and chalk until one student caught the eraser and threw it back at him. Almost took his head off. Never again did he throw anything, at least in my class, after that. He also like to do shoulder pinches. That is until Bob L swung his arm back and caught him the nuts.

• Where did you find that cartoon of Schiff, Pelosi, and Schumer trying to pick up Katie Hill?

>I heard she had Nazi tattoos, but MSNBC?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Shit.... you really need to deal with nuns and Jesuits.

lazs

Oh, no kidding... the public school told my parents I was uncontrollable in Kindergarten- in first grade they kicked me out and I was enrolled in the Catholic school and those nuns beat me into shape. It helped that I was a heathen, so they had no guilt in beating my ass with a ruler...I have a notch in my ear to this day from taking a ruler to the side of my head.

Do you know what they did to me once? It was fucked up- on April Fools day, 1st grade in 1957, they wrapped up candies in tin foil, and they also wrapped up a couple of pieces of gravel in tin foil. They offered us to pick out a foil wrapped candy and it was obvious which ones were real and which ones were gravel, so I tried to pick out one that looked like candy and the nun wouldn't let me pick that one- she handed me a piece of gravel instead. The only other kid who got a piece of gravel instead of a piece of candy was my cousin, Doug- the public schools booted him out too- so when the sister turned her back to us we threw the gravel at her. April Fools right? She beat our asses.

April Fools motherfucker.

• Looks legit.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”