Meme Time

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• 78811734_2733967989979525_3739001912884723712_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeFiMh_AQqewp2CynRaENtjEYp-ZIdX5aL9zyBVSqaoVJRmULDgOf2TJQb7frhrlZkowwgqqxceWHQa3bpfmz2GR02O8C6DFXz3wCjhWzcAUxw&_nc_ohc=eNuee8sApBgAQlwaNQXgyvTcASDoP2TT8AmsrdTFZuR2KiUkOOT0Z8Kvw&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=06f7e7638b4c20a2642172d7b4c09d7a&oe=5E84B2C4

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• 78540377_2573359986208878_7481158719766528000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeGvq2QmxbEa2kodv8PXi2gzS3ICGAqoGRdIt5MJ8T0_amBevIqgWpVC9HwLRBXdh2GOIkkT2Z4_h4vjhMpY9Ljl1_J6Fpl9CqeNBEkwt5Gkow&_nc_ohc=bVuF4mBWzjUAQmKhRPKaIUL_6GQP2jsDeK5L1VjtcQt7KnoR2wvLVoyrA&_nc_ht=scontent.fykz1-1.fna&oh=892fc79b8443ff59ccdf75a0021acb4d&oe=5E88AA2E

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• That’s even funnier.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Faggot.

• he MUST be guilty WHY else would we investigate him?

You have it backwards... they need to investigate him to find out what he's guilty of. They only reason they haven't brought charges against him is because he hasn't cooperated with them.

• You have it backwards... they need to investigate him to find out what he's guilty of. They only reason they haven't brought charges against him is because he hasn't cooperated with them.

And he hasn't cooperated because he is guilty.

• Guilty until proven innocent eh Milo?

Nice.

• If the Cheeto is so innocent, then why is he stonewalling?