Meme Time

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• lol- yeah, I remember that... I'll be OK, and I hope you're gonna be alright too.

• lol- yeah, I remember that... I'll be OK, and I hope you're gonna be alright too.

Thx Mke,it is what it is,like you said I had a good run too! Not planning on leaving just yet and will do the crap they want but if you enjoy the little things with the grandkids,they will fondly remember,just like you and I do!

• Does it matter? Did you even watch the Dallas-Packers game? Do you even watch football? Only reason Dallas came back as much as they did is the Packers defense can’t tackle for shit.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Does it matter? Did you even watch the Dallas-Packers game? Do you even watch football? Only reason Dallas came back as much as they did is the Packers defense can’t tackle for shit.

Odd thing to say when supporting a team that let one guy run for 4 touchdowns. You'd think that, at one point, the coach would have said, "hey... here's an idea... let's stop that guy." But hey... you guys rocked against the prevent defense until there was an interception... or two. That's the true measure of a good team... how well they perform against the prevent defense.

• This shit will never get old until of old MMog players die. , My local Game warden, his new wife breeds golden doodles, The stud is called "LEROY" (her hubbys last name is "Jenkins') so every time I see her posting about "LEROY" It is LEROY JENKINS...LOL

• There were a couple of other videos from around the same time that I've looked for since but couldn't find. A rogue stalking to Green Day's "I walk a lonely road" and "I'm a night elf". If you know where they are please share.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”