Meme Time

• May be an image of text that says 'Free washer and dryer. Must pick up. npp'

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Bone ape the teeth.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• We decided we will call that drink a Totino’s White Claw.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Those guys filling corn syrup buckets have been doing really well this year.

I think exports to China have dropped in the last month due to the global supply chain disruptions on all things shipping, but prices are still $2/bu or so over last year's average.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• I just wouldn’t have the patience for something like that.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I’ve been bringing it for about 13 years now.

• I'd forgotten about the WND:

NASA TO DROP TERM ‘BLACK HOLE’ AFTER WORD CONDEMNED AS DEROGATORY TOWARDS AFRO-AMERICAN WOMEN

nasablackhole.jpg
    NASA has confirmed it will stop using the term “black hole” after a review board of the space research agency has deemed it derogatory towards Afro-American women.

The term black hole has since the 1960s been in use to define a region of spacetime where gravity is so strong that nothing—no particles or even electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from it.

Ebony Diamond, a Black Lives Matter spokeswoman, said that several civil rights organizations had been pressuring NASA to stop using the derogatory term for years until this week.

“A black hole is as offensive a term to describe the reproductive organs of Afro-American women than the use of the words blackberry cobbler, purple taco, or jigaboo canoe,” BLM spokeswoman, Ebony Diamond, said during a press conference.

blmblackhole.jpg

Ebony Diamond, a Black Lives Matter spokeswoman, said during a press conference that the use of the term “black hole” is a patriarchal term with a racist history, imposed on the Afro-American people.

“We are sorry for any harm or painful association the term ‘black hole’ may have caused to the Afro-American community and believe the term is now obsolete,” said NASA this week.

Various names have been proposed to replace the former term although NASA has not settled on a specific one at the moment.

“The scientific community has agreed that it should honor the man who originally first coined the theory of black holes: Jonathan Spook,” one NASA official explained.

Experts agree that the most probable term to be chosen will be that of a “spook hole”, a clear reference to Oxford-based astrophysicist Jonathan Spook, the discoverer of black holes.

• Where is the link?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!