So how is your day going...

• Ok.. got hit on by a checker at Walmart.. flattering... the fucking wind is blowing 30 mph tho after one day of rest. My buddies tree fell got uprooted and fell on his neighbors brand new F150.. 30' long tree.. I got no chainsaw big enough to really fix this shit.

I spent yesterday.. a break in the wind... raking leaves and cramming em into the two large totes I pay for. Garbage today but they have not picked up my 'green' totes yet.. at the curb.. I expect em to be half a block away from the wind before they show up...

Aaaand.. I hear this BANG last night. I get up this morning to go to Walmart for groceries and this is what I see across the street.... the cops and city are busy with all the fallen trees and stuff. Some scum bag.. dumped his camper on the people across the street... LOL....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Looks like a condo for homeless.

Burn that bitch quick.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• You could use it to put up the people at your FW gathering.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Well I woke up alive this morning so I’ve got that going for me.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• What a vicious looking animal, no wonder cops shoot them.

Cute pup though.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

The post was edited 1 time, last by Razer ().

• That may be the first thing I get when I retire, another dog. I’m not home enough now to have one. Even with our new schedule; 7 days, 5 evenings, 2 off, 7 nights then 7 off, I still won’t be home enough to have one.

• My drug dealing, gun running, pimp neighbor asked me to hold one of his pits while he snuck the other one into the no pets allowed apartment upstairs.

This isn't the fucking '70s. You should shave that cunt...

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• my dad blew up at me, drunk, and told me were are through. I'll probably be better off.

He did a Baghdadi?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Beards are very manly curly. They are also useful for hiding scaring. I am fortunate to have hair.. if my head were shaved it would be a lumpy scared up mess.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Your head IS a lumpy scared up mess. The hair just hides it, duh.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• You might be able to get a deal on some cosmetic surgery, some clinics might even specialize in covering up lobotomy scars

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff