Who's a good boy?

• Yup.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He was hunted down and killed like the pig dog he was.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• How did the dog escape the suicide vest blast?

I don't think the dog was that close. Bagdaddy heard "Chopper, sic balls!" and said fuck it, I'd rather blow myself up.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• It will probably lift its leg and piss on the Chump's leg and then have a dump.

I really doubt that as the dog is a bitch,atleast the pic is of a female dog. They make the best war dogs as they wont be bothered by some mutt in heat. The Germans learned that in WW2,allied solders would keep female dogs and tie them up away from their posts to attract the german dogs away.

• Wait....

FUCKING BETO ADS???????????

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Why would you poison a good working dog like that?

True story here. Duck hunting when I was a kid not near home we stopped at McDonald's in between morning and afternoon hunt. Had 2 labs with us so dad bought a couple extra burgers and tossed them in the back of the truck with the dogs, figuredthey would like a "treat". Drove back to the launch ramp and went to let the dogs out. The burgers were still sitting there, the dogs would not eat them.

That tells you how good McDonald's is.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• True story here. Duck hunting when I was a kid not near home we stopped at McDonald's in between morning and afternoon hunt. Had 2 labs with us so dad bought a couple extra burgers and tossed them in the back of the truck with the dogs, figuredthey would like a "treat". Drove back to the launch ramp and went to let the dogs out. The burgers were still sitting there, the dogs would not eat them.

That tells you how good McDonald's is.

labs are smart, they didnt want to get the runs in the truck

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff