I didn't see this in the mainstream media

• They can’t win if they don’t cheat.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Clearly.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Oddly the Republican shitstain from Traverse city was all over the news just a few months ago for fraud or something.

Double standards...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Start cancelling the retirement benefits for these shitstains when caught and convicted and Ill bet you we see a lot less of it.

• “Sherikia takes pride in using unconventional methods to engage the community in voting,” the website says.

lmao....Talk about understatement...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• I don't care who does it. John is correct.. we need voter ID and we need people from both parties present for the counts.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• These types of events never seem to involve Republican bureaucrats. Nope...nope....I can't recall any...

Coercive collective action in the name of the greater good not only is immoral—who decides who has the gun?—it also is destructive of human happiness and ruinous of human potential.

• Thing is.... I am pretty sure that there is not one low income person or any citizen of age that does not have some form of ID. They all smoke and drink and cash checks.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• But but the democrats say there is no voter fraud and we don't need no steekn voter ID.

Uncle Joe Stalin said it's not who votes, but who counts the votes that matters. Uncle Joe won every election.

no voter fraud - unless they lose, then it was all fraud. They're all trash. Anyone who supports any democrat is trash.