Washpo... It's tme to go.

• Trump in a news conference said that the asswipe not only died screaming and begging but took his three little children with him when he detonated his suicide vest ...

When asked why Trump did not notify Pelosi? who the fuck would notify that bitch? she would have leaked it to ISIS

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Even media in other countries is asking what is wrong with our media... killing this asshole was great for the entire planet and our media is ignoring it. The Post did change their headline tho to something more like the truth. It is pretty disgusting really.

If Americans really do pride themselves on fairness Trump should win by a landslide.

lazs

• I do? Its not creepy to think its kinda weird there's never any proof when they say theyve capped these fuckin guys

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Ok.. no idea about the obumer thing.. they said they took DNA.

On this one? the man blew himself to bits on camera.. The operatives were in a hostile zone with time constraints? They also took DNA... what more would a mutilated body and pics thereof or even a medical examiner prove? Hey.. here is his hand... is it him or not?

Soo.. no fan of the monkey boy.. but damn.. we have not heard from Osama.. or Elvis for that matter... not saying they are not in hiding but... you know.

lazs