Trump just broke another unemployment record.....

• If you believe that pres Trump controls the justice dept and than he is going after 'innocent' dems? well.. LOL first of all but.. Every single law firm in DC is now fully employed on expectation of the IG report and criminal charges..

Sooo.. once all of CNN 'contributors' who have no security clearance anymore are now in a criminal trial? will CNN be reduced to interviewing each other? one talking head to another? madcow interviewing the lemon? I mean.. who is left (so to speak)

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Doesn’t work that way. Demonrats only give credit to the current t administration for things like that. Obama didn’t build that.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Wait.. so it was 5% under the monkey boy who said 'get over it those jobs are not coming back' ? the monkey boy bragged about putting 4 million more people on food stamps? Trump has taken 6 million off?

lazs

• LOl the left wing media says that only 3.9 million people under Trump have gotten off food stamps compared to the 5 million he claims? now.. different sources say that it is between 3.9 and 6 millon.. no one says it did not get better under Trump much less worse.

Look.. I know the queen has her thumb on you.. and you hate America but facts are facts.

lazs

• LOl the left wing media says that only 3.9 million people under Trump have gotten off food stamps compared to the 5 million he claims? now.. different sources say that it is between 3.9 and 6 millon.. no one says it did not get better under Trump much less worse.

Look.. I know the queen has her thumb on you.. and you hate America but facts are facts.

lazs

Yup, the drama queen had but not so much now with a minority government.

Hate America, NOPE. You can't see the forest for the trees.