How the hell...?

• Canadian voters are fuckin stupid. Hey if you fools love taxes so much you can pay mine. I dare you

At least my gal won her seat, I did my part

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Image result for justin trudeau blackface gif

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• hard to beat an incumbent... that being said... I thought the whole blackface thing might have hurt him a bit.

Supposedly making beer creates a shit ton of C02 so yeah... you might get a pretty hefty tax on it from now on.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The Chump wannabe caused the vote to Lib in the GTA.

The PCs won the popular vote.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• people who have trudeau for a leader should never make fun of any other countries leader.

lazs

No spaz that gives us the right to make fun of the Chump.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Who cares. Not Americans problem. We have our own clown show to worried about.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Wait... you are seriously not comparing the two leaders policies are you?

lazs

No, they are both clowns.

• FIFY!

And who cares how much they tax beer anyways? All real Canuks buy from the bootlegger.

or make their own.

• Let's face it, the entire rest of the WORLD (beyond the USA) is entitled to joke about Chump!!
    A lot better than crying in total disbelief...... *TWAT-O-Meter OVERLOAD* *sigh*

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• He makes me laugh too Darth.... believe me.. the monkey boy did not make me laugh.

ninny? seriously? so far as what the rest of the world thinks about America? I simply could not care less.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Trump makes me laugh & I dont care who knows it

Strutting around like Mussolini is funny, yes.