Gun Memes

• Calling BS on that last photo. No woman familiar with guns goes to the range wearing a low cut anything that will most surely catch hot brass at some point.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Calling BS on that last photo. No woman familiar with guns goes to the range wearing a low cut anything that will most surely catch hot brass at some point.

most do it ONCE

If you decide to shop on Black Friday, please have the good sense and manners to turn your phone to landscape mode while recording the fights. Thank You!

• Over here we always angle the steel plates slightly to one side or the other. Sends the fragments flying off to the side.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• What is a frangible round? All lead I guess. of course you angle the plates. most angle em down but they get divots in em. which causes the round to come back instead of following the steel plate down.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I use segmented .22's on chipies. They are the same as the frangible rounds.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I never actually seen em I guess. I have not seen em as a component (bullet) or if I did I didn't notice or care since I am not in the gun game thing.

lazs

• They are devastating on small nuisance critters.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Now you can get one that matches your cowgurl outfit... Very nice.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• Ok... a few things wrong with that gun. I hate the 22/45 buddy has one.... I hate anything anodized on a gun.. even the gold trigger on Brownings.... I really hate those Kirinite grips in any color.

lazs

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC