Gun Memes

• I'm still boycotting Cheaper Than Dirt because of their shenanigans.

Fuckers.

Add Ammoman to that list. $23 for a box of 50 rounds os Aguila .22

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• By the way, I've got as many boxes of that as anyone want for.....$20 a box.

Smokin deal.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• I haven't bought a box of ammo for 6 months. Wait... I did buy two boxes of 6.5 Creedmor last week for $19.99 a box. I have 4 digit counts of most calibers I own.

I get a bit disheartened during these ammo crisis situations. I don't care how much the prices go up as long as there is inventory to buy. I don't like that people are clearing the shelves in order to inflate the prices. Gun enthusiasts are every bit to blame in this price gouging scenario. Because it is ammo, the government won't intervene. If it were hand soap... people would be going to jail.

• Which is why you stock up the year after or before a national election. Midterms have a similar affect on supplies.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• One of the better deals I've seen on ammo recently is $390 for 1080 30 cal Philippino surplus. If .30s were still affordable, I'd almost think about buying one.

• I've got several hundred rounds of .22 shells....but the only gun chambered for that is a Winchester with a tube magazine. Works fairly well....but reloading is a bitch. I'm thinking about picking up a Ruger 10/22 and a couple of 25 round magazines.

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• I have a Ruger .22 pistol and a 10/22. Plenty of ammo. Bugging out will be a drive into the mountains to set up camp. Haven't decided whether to take both vehicles. Depends on how zombie infested the roads between here and there are.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• not truly a meme - just a way to say "Bye-bye, bitch!"

Try these when back in stock. Check out their other offerings.

https://www.essentialgearoutfi…hammer-hollow-point-slug/

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You’re welcome. :rock