Gun Memes

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Assault Board.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• And they waited too long to buy guns. Trump wins it all goes back to normal within a year after a covid vaccine. Biden wins it ain't ever going back to normal.

• I've been yelling from my soapbox since... what... Sandy Hook?

"Don't panic. Don't pay these prices."

Of course, there are always people with more money than brains who are willing to get fleeced for a brick of .22 or a box of primers.

It's ridiculous.

• People late to the party who now get it that they need a gun and ammo. Even the monkey boy with his threats to take away guns was nothing compared to...............a BLM riot near you........... Deaf ears? tell me about it! Telling people for decades... NEVER VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT!... BUY GUNS AND AMMO! JOIN THE NRA!.............. Minor things I tell people... have a decent supply of ammo............ be self sufficient.......Practice at least a few times a year (YMMV)

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ya know what... I just went to the CTD website for the first time in years to see if they were up to their old tricks.

20 rounds of XM855 is going for almost $45.00!

The worst part is that people are paying it!

Jesus Hornblower Christmas... I can't believe they are still in business.

• LOL... one thing that always falls on deaf ears is............................LEARN TO CLEAN A GUN. I know guys who have owned guns for 30 years and never cleaned one. have no idea how.

With revolvers and double barrel/pump shotguns ? they get away with it. But they all want the latest Zoot semi auto whatever the fuck. Most of the work I do on guns is simply cleaning semi autos that have never been cleaned.

I know people with bolt action rifles and lever guns that have hunted for decades that have never cleaned em.

I have started gun cleaning threads but hardly anyone really cares. Even here. Most gun guys either do not clean well enough... overclean... Or just have not fucking Idea what is required.

Back on topic.. you will get away with that shit with a revolver.

lazs

• For a newbie.... Whatever firearm they get other than a shotgun.... they need 50-200 rounds. But they simply will not be able to practice with that amount ............only feel 'safe' That amount tho is enough to weather the ammo drought till they can buy more.

lazs

• 2017/2018, bought so much powder, brass, bullets and primers I had to buy another storage cabinet for it. All at regular prices.

I figured I had enough and quit buying. I regret it now, should have loaded up, could have been selling it right now.

Shit.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.