Gun Memes

• It’s satire, could have come from either side.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Speaking of guns, went to a ducks unlimited banquet Saturday. They were giving about 20 guns away total. So they call the first winner and 3 people walk up, all had the same number. So they decide it must have been a printing error and tell all 3 they will receive a gun. Ok, cool stand up thing to do. They draw for the next gun and 4 people walk up with the same number. And it just continued through the night, every gun drawn (with the exception of one my FIL won) had from 2 to 4 "winners". By the end of the night they had given away probably 50+ guns rather than the 20 or so they were planning on. I talked to the person in charge and they said they would have to go after the printer of the tickets but he wasn't sure how that would go.

I of course didn't win anything even on a half assed "rigged" drawing...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Indeed. I bought two more this week and some new glass and 6 magazines and a carry case.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC