nuclear weapons

• it is time they were gone. the cold war has been over for decades. it is wrong for baby boomers to leave that shit hanging over the head of contempory and future generations. sanctions like those on north korea should placed on all nuclear powers . i.e they should be sent to coventry untill they comply with the sane of the world. they are fucking insane

• ha they do exist. they are the permant members of the the un security council. they are only there because they are the biggest bullies on the block. it is time they fucked off. they are not representive of most of the world. ww2 was over 80 years ago. self appointed fucks that dertermines who lives and dies.

there needs to be a big shakeup with the un

• You talk like a country with clout. Clout you would deny the real world powers. Go right ahead with your sanctions.

Don't you want to have the USA get out of being the world cop?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• the u.s is armed to the teeth with conventional weapons it has nothing to fear. it is mind boggling with new ways you guys come up with weapons to kill. the military industrial complex is fucked. the money should be spent on the widespread poverty in the united states.

like i said it is time to get rid of the nukes. every country that has nuclear weapons should have trade sanctions imposed on them untill they comply.

the cosy little club of permanent members of the un security council should be disbanded. it's a hangover from ww2 and not relevant now.

times change. the shit should have ended with the end of the cold war.

• Okay...without nuclear weapons, we've suffered two massive world wars that together, killed more people than the rest of the other wars in human history combined; the prospect of a potential nuclear war has kept the major powers from going head-to-head in a major fight since.

Why do you want to kill the world, Excel?

• Yeah well,

ICBM's are the apex standoff weapons. The ideal tool for projecting the superior American will on lesser, insignificant, populations.

There's a reason why we have the preeminent culture on the planet.... Having Texas....and maybe to some small degree our language. Bolstered by a reasonable placid border status we are God's choice as the dominant society.

American nukes are merely an extension of manifest destiny.

• With the Chump being the Prez nukes will be the only thing you have for being the premier nation on the planet.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• One can always gauge the inefficacy of an administration by paying attention to those it offends the most. As it sits the baby raping, elder abusing, dim witted, drug addled parasites are losing it like never before.

Good times.

fixed

IIRC there was lots of gnashing of teeth here when Obama was Prez.

• The difference was, during 0bamas reign the complaints were from the central majority of hard working, patriotic Americans.

This time around its the fringe elements that contribute little to society and care little for their country who are screaming the loudest.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!